Available on crate feature
Draw 2D graphics for your users.
- Handle events of a canvas.
- Fill [crate::widget::canvas::Geometry] with a certain style.
- A gradient that can be used as a [
Fill] for some geometry.
- Build different kinds of 2D shapes.
- Create lines from a [crate::widget::canvas::Path] and assigns them various attributes/styles.
- A simple cache that stores generated
Geometryto avoid recomputation.
- A widget capable of drawing 2D graphics.
- The style used to fill geometry.
- A bunch of shapes that can be drawn.
- The dash pattern used when stroking the line.
- An immutable set of points that may or may not be connected.
- The style of a stroke.
- A bunch of text that can be drawn to a canvas
- The mouse cursor state.
- A fill which linearly interpolates colors along a direction.
- The shape used at the end of open subpaths when they are stroked.
- The shape used at the corners of paths or basic shapes when they are stroked.
- The coloring style of some drawing.