Available on crate feature
Leverage advanced concepts like custom widgets.
pub use crate::renderer::graphics;
- Load and draw raster graphics.
- Position your widgets properly.
- Handle mouse events.
- Display interactive elements on top of other widgets.
- Write your own renderer.
- Write your own subscriptions.
- Load and draw vector graphics.
- Draw and interact with text.
- Create custom widgets and operate on them.
- The hasher used to compare layouts.
- The bounds of a
Nodeand its children, using absolute coordinates.
- A connection to the state of a shell.
- A paragraph.
- A buffer for short-term storage and transfer within and between applications.
- An interactive component that can be displayed on top of other widgets.
- A component that can be used by widgets to draw themselves on a screen.
- A component that displays information and allows interaction.